Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New! Its new lah siol

dah brbuln lebih kira nya x memblogkan diri
well time ramadhan. im quiet busy
working
frm 9 am to 10 pm

keje as sales girl mmbuhsankn
lebih2 ag dpt boss yg cerewet and psycho

psycho? yeah. tottaly
nak taw lebih lnjut? no la.. no need.
pass is pass rite :)

SO dis is my New Blog or erti kata len my New Memory
hope dis time it will be my sweeties blog memory ever!
no more peeps yg meng annoy kn

well dis time i will be my original me
STALKERS or HATERZ
do keep away from me. COZ........... do i KNOW u?

Hell NO! pergi mati lah siol ( like DEEKOSH said)

Owh.. for my lovely friend or new friend
kehadiran anda d blog ini sgt d hargai
Do Follow me on my FB , Twitter & Instagram 

Fb : 'Ainul Amira Adnan
Twitter : 'Ainul Amira Adnan
Instagram : mira_adnan

kisskiss. muah! LOVE


hate duck face? pergi ke neraka la siol

-AAA-



No comments:

Post a Comment