Thursday, March 21, 2013

end of dis week.

done for 1 test

next week i got 2 test
DSP & HV

jap g blk kl
will visit my mom at hospital serdang
smlm i call mama to ask he condition
then she ask me back
bila along balek?

hurmm.... bila my mom ty mcm tu dats mean she miss me :D
tnpa pikir pnjg. me decide skip kelas uti arini
utk blk tghari

gud news for my latihan industri
i got offered from Janna Facilities Management
area Sri Kembangan
elaun Rm300

-setiap yg terjadi pasti ada hikmah disebalik sesuatu-
- pic resume! haha. xde lah.-

-ok ni gambar tgkap sndri utk form resume-

Alhamdulillah
so pasal LI x risau lg.
actually im waiting for my application for SHMB sdn bhd
already call my aunty there
and d result myb will come out lewat petang ni or esk
so still praying for dat application

of negative. i will proceed to Janna Facilities Management offer :)

erm.. stil thinking abt my futurewat should i do
futher stdy or just work?

well rezky masing2 telah ALLAH tetap kan
i just need to choose wisely

-AAA. when d time of my graduation thousnd of student will graduate wif dean.-

No comments:

Post a Comment